A long-standing staple of plastic containers, Polypropylene (PP) 3D print filament enables you to create durable, flexible, transparent, heat- and chemical-resistant containers for food packaging, medical equipment, IT kit and other appliances.
It requires a heated print bed of around 100°C and is ideal for objects that require softness, transparency and heat resistance.
- High quality Polypropylene (PP) filament
- Filament Diameter- 1.75mm
- Filament Colour- Transparent
- Weight- 500g
- To be used in widely available Fused Fabrication Filament (FFF) printers
- Very good heat resistance
- Suitable for food packaging, medical applications, IT equipment and other applications that require softness and heat resistance
Our 3D printing filaments are manufactured to very tight tolerances and with the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable printing. For a full list of printers that have been tested and confirmed to be compatible with our filaments, visit: www.verbatim.com.au/printer-compatibility/
- Product Brochures