FeaturesThe Mitsubishi Professional Disc is an optical storage disc for XDCAM video recording equipment from Sony Corporation. It is a standard recording medium for workflow of file-based recording.
Manufactured in Japan at Mitsubishi Kagaku Media factories, these discs are verified by Sony to ensure compatibility and optimum performance with their XDCAM equipment. Professional discs utilize blue-violet laser technology for extremely high-density recording, and allow for instant random access to previously recorded materials.
A rugged protective cartridge makes these discs extremely durable, resistant to dust, dirt, fingerprints as well as vibration and shock. Mitsubishi Re-writable Professional discs allow for up to 1,000 read/write/erase cycles and 1,000,000 read cycles without signal degradation.
- Blue-violet laser technology for extremely high-density recording
- Rugged protective cartridge.
- Pre-formatted for use with XDCAM equipment
- Instant random access to recorded material
- 50 year archival life
- Re-writable media with up to 1,000 read/write/erase cycles and 1,000,000 read cycles without loss of signal.
- Officially licensed by Sony for the production of Professional Disc products
- Manufactured in Japan at Mitsubishi Kagaku Media factories
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Disc type - Rewritable
Formatted capacity - 23.3 GB*
Laser wavelength - 405 nm
Maximum data transfer rate - 86 Mbps
Erase/Write/Read cycles - ≥ 1,000 times
Read stability - ≥ 1,000,000 times
Operating conditions - -5~55 ºC / 10~90 %RH
Storage conditions - -10~55 ºC / 5~90 %RH
- Product Brochures