The Micro USB Flash Drive is lightweight and compact. Weighing a tiny 1.2g, and only 2.35mm thick, it is small in size but not in capacity! Available in capacities of 16GB and 32GB, it is versatile and easy to use.
Features and Benefits:
- Tiny, rugged USB drive thinner than a $1 coin
- Resistant to dust, water and static discharges
- Compatible with ALL USB ports
- Compatible with Windows 8, Vista, Mac OS 9.x, or higher, Linux kernel 2.6x or higher
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 32.44mm (L) x 12.37mm (W) x 3.30 (H) mm
- Minimum Read Speed: 10MB/sec; Minimum Write Speed: 4MB/sec
Important Information: The Micro USB Drive should be inserted into the standard USB port, but due to Chip on Board technology, it should be inserted facing upwards. If inserted incorrectly the drive will not be recognised.
- Product Brochures