Antibacterial Pinstripe USB 2.0 Drive (with Microban®)
Verbatim USB drives now exclusively feature Microban® antimicrobial technology to keep the USB drive surface cleaner for longer. This unique, one-of-a kind USB drive integrates Microban® product protection during manufacturing – helping to fight the growth of bacteria 24/7.
KEEP IN CLEAN: BUILT-IN MICROBAN® PRODUCT PROTECTION
Even if USB drives are disinfected, bacteria can rebound after only 2 hours. Built-in Microban® antimicrobial technology works 24/7 to help products stay cleaner between deep cleans so they can work better and live longer.
HOW DOES MICROBAN® TECHNOLOGY WORK?
Microban® technology works by helping fight the growth of bacteria on a surface. Bacteria, in the form of microbes, can lead to an array of problems, including bad odours, product and surface stains, a reduced product lifetime and more.
HOW MICROBAN® PROTECTS YOUR USB DRIVE
Benefits of Microban® Antimicrobial Technology in Verbatim USB Drives:
- Device stays inherently cleaner for longer with always-active, 24/7 product protection – Microban® works in the background
- Built-in product protection – can’t be washed away or worn off!
- Effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria. Even if USB drives are disinfected, bacteria can rebound after only 2 hours!
- Lifetime protection against the growth of product degrading bacteria, extending useful life and functionality of the flash drive
- Greater peace of mind for end-users between handling and transport
- Contains a globally registered technology with a history of safe use
- Surface protection for a product that is often overlooked when cleaning
- Expertise in Technology – Microban® is a global leader in antimicrobial additives and odour control solutions.
Pinstripe USB Drive Features:
- Push and Pull sliding feature which protects the USB Connector
- Lightweight and slim design
- Available in a range of capacities from 16-128GB
- Verbatim 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Compatible with Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.4 or higher and Linux 2.4 or higher