Store ‘n’ Go Portable SSD with Keypad Access
The AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption seamlessly encrypts all data on the drive in real-time with a built-in keypad for password input. The hard drive does not store passwords in the computer or system’s volatile memory making it far more secure than software encryption. Also, if it falls into the wrong hands, the hard drive will lock and require re-formatting after 20 failed password attempts.
The Secure ‘n’ Go SSD with keypad access uses flash memory storage, offering faster speeds and higher performance than hard drives. SSDs have no moving parts which make them more reliable, completely silent, and use less power!
Compatible with both PC and Mac operating systems, the hard drive interface is USB 3.1 GEN 1 with USB-C connection for super fast data transfer speeds*. The pack includes a USB-C to USB-A cable as well as a USB-A to USB-C adapter for connection to a range of devices. It can also be connected to TVs, a feature which is not possible with regular encrypted hard drives.
For added security, Nero Backup software is provided to help you back up all your files, folders, and drives from your laptop or PC whenever you want. It also allows you to schedule an auto back up to a set time and day to ensure that it gets done regularly! Nero Backup Software is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (not compatible with Mac OS).
- SSDs use flash memory storage for faster speeds, higher performance and greater reliability
- Versatile, portable and built to go anywhere-seamlessly encrypts 100% of your data on-the-fly and keeps your data safe
- Military Grade AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption
- Built in keypad for PIN input (up to 12 digits)- includes coloured LED indicators for power and encryption status
- USB-C™ superfast connection- includes USB-C™ to USB-A cable and USB-A to USB-C™ adapter
- Compatible with a wide range of devices
- Includes Nero Backup software