Store ‘n’ Go Secure Portable HDD with Keypad Access
In today’s world, the security of your confidential data is of the utmost importance. Imagine losing your personal files, leaving them on a train or in the back of a taxi, knowing that anyone can access them because they were saved on a standard hard drive. Now the Store ‘n’ Go Secure with Keypad Access is here for your peace of mind.
The AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption seamlessly encrypts all data on the drive in real-time with a built-in keypad for password input. The hard drive does not store passwords in the computer or system’s volatile memory making it far more secure than software encryption. Also, if it falls into the wrong hands, the hard drive will lock and require re-formatting after 20 failed password attempts.
Compatible with both PC and Mac operating systems, the hard drive interface is USB 3.1 GEN 1 with USB-C connection for super-fast data transfer speeds*. The pack includes a USB-C to USB-A cable as well as a USB-A to USB-C adapter for connection to a range of devices. It can also be connected to TVs, a feature which is not possible with regular encrypted hard drives.
- Military Grade AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption
- Built-in keypad for PIN input (up to 12 digits)-includes coloured LED indicators for power and encryption status
- USB-C™ superfast connection- includes USB-C™ to USB-A cable and USB-A to USB-C™ adapter
- Erases data after multiple failed entry attempts
- Can be used with TV’s, a feature that is not possible with regular encrypted drives
- Compatible with a wide range of devices
- Includes Nero Backup software