Tough Max Type C to Lightning Cable
- MFi Certified using Apple’s licensed technology to connect electronically to Apple host devices.
- Supports PD charging up to 20V/3A, Max 60W.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad , iPad mini, iPod with lightning connector.
- Supports data transfer speed up to 480 Mb/s.
- Build with DuPont™ KEVLAR® inside – strong and durable.
- Enhanced durability for the jacket between connector and cable.
- 2 year warranty
the toughest cable you’ll ever own
Constructed with DuPont™ KEVLAR®, Verbatim’s Tough Max cables are made to withstand rough handling and rugged conditions, providing long-term strength and durability.
high performance construction
One of the key components of these cables’ incredible strength is Kevlar®. Known universally as a material ingredient in bullet-proof vests, this fiber is traditionally used in professional products that require maximum strength- from crash helmets to extreme sports gear. In Verbatim’s ToughMax cables, Kevlar® fibre protects the pure copper core. The external cable is double braided and made from a premium, hard-wearing nylon material.
built to last
Optimised to withstand the test of time, Verbatim’s Kevlar® cables have been lab tested and proven to withstand an industry-leading 35,000 cycles where the cable is bent to 180-degrees, making them ultra resistant to splitting and breakage.
Connect your iPhone or iPad with Lightning connector to your computer’s USB-C port for syncing and charging. With a 20V / 3A capacity, Tough Max USB-C cables work in sync with your 3A charger to recharge your USB-C compatible phone, tablet or other digital device in ultra fast time. They are available in contemporary metallic finishes for the discerning modern day tech user.
- Apple MFi certified
- Supports PD fast charging up to 20V/3A, max 60W
- Fortified with DuPontTM Kevlar®, strong and durable
- Enhanced durability for the jacket between connector and cable
- Passed 35000x bending lab test by SGS
- Adopted CNC cut easy-fit connectors for iOS devices with protective cases
- Length: 30cm/120cm/200cm
- Data transmission speed: 480MB/s
- Certificate: Apple MFi, FCC, CE
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty
- Remarks: DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.