ToughMax USB 3.0 Drive
Crush it, boil it, freeze it – the ToughMAX can take it all*. Water resistant, crush resistant and temperature resistant, this drive protects against rough-and-tumble use for a variety of lifestyles.
The Verbatim ToughMAX USB Drive is made with KyronMAX™compounds, a metal replacement thermoplastic material which is able to withstand seriously punishing conditions and has been used in the most demanding of applications from fighter jets to mountain bikes. KyronMAX™ compounds are extremely light and tough, making it a wonderful USB enclosure material that will resist virtually everything and keep your data safe from any physical damage.
KyronMAX™ compounds are manufactured by Piper Plastics which, like Verbatim, is a group company of Mitsubishi Chemical. This incredible material has been adopted by many industries including aerospace, medical, industrial and automotive, and has a tensile strength to weight ratio that is higher than steel.
KyronMAX™ is a trademark of Piper Plastics, Inc.
*Based on 3rd party testing. Actual performance may vary.
- The ultimate in extreme data protection
- Crush resistant up to 2,250kg
- Water resistant up to 30mrnTemperature resistant from -25ºC to 150ºCrnMade from proprietary KyronMAX™ material – revolutionary, high-strength plastic
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Interface
- Slim, stylish design – perfect for on-the-go usern
- Limited lifetime warranty